Thursday, June 11, 2009

bike rides



I am back. So my big idea about the next post will have to remain a surprise. Here's some recent pics of the hubby and me at Poplar Springs. We were attending a beautiful wedding and had some free time. Check out the activity barn!



It used to be a working shed on the farm, but they kitched it up and put bikes,tennis rackets, fishing poles, badminton, you name it, in there for the guests to enjoy! I hadn't ridden a bike in forever and the saying is true! It's like riding a bike! I really did jump right back on.






We felt like little kids. My favorite toy when I was little was not barbies, no- it was my bike! I even gave it up for lent each year. Here are some sites that we came across.





That's THE poplar tree that the inn is named after. Beautiful and calming. See how big it is?



One last thing. The Hubby thought he would show off and ride off road. As he was doing so I remembered riding off road when it had just rained...




I don't know if you can see, but he is one muddy fellow. I spent the evening cleaning his not even 24 hour old clothes in the sink instead of getting pretty for the dinner! I love that man!

No comments: