Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yard Work and Such

We've been doing a lot of work outside lately. I was minding my own business watching lifetime movies and the next thing I knew I was armed with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Oh friends, how I love this little sponge. Just when you thought that your counter was clean, run the eraser over it - magic! Even better! Once I get one in my hand I just can't stop. It is the absolute best product to clean soap scum. I have always used the most abrasive solvent I could find. I ALWAYS finished with a headache and an asthma attack, no joke. Just don't go crazy like I did and use it on your walls that are painted with a flat finish. So back to outside. Jeff bought me a Cracker Barrel rocking chair about a year ago. It lives on our front porch, covered. Folks, it was disgusting. Evidence.

Just look, with a gentle swipe of the magic eraser.

Sparkling!


My husband works for the Dharma Initiative.


Don't all your husbands wear a zippered jumpsuit, a bandanna, and dress shoes to work outside? Jeff does, naturally. Never a dull moment, friends. I love him.

1 comment:

katy.kelley said...

AH-HAHAHAHA!!! Of course he is wearing a bandana, jumpsuit and dress shoes! Of course he is.